COMBIVIS studio HMI
The COMBIVIS studio HMI design tool facilitates effective production of graphic user interfaces and status monitoring systems for industrial installations.
A key benefit of KEB’s system is its ability to create portable projects that can be linked to all market-standard control systems and scaled to any display dimensions thanks to the integrated driver database. The user also benefits from the extensive template libraries and advance tools allowing for the creation of alarm handling, recipe management, and database recording - all without any programming knowledge.
- Open communication driver database
- Automated exchange of variables
- Parallel development of HMI and control projects
- Extensive template library
- Higher rank archiving options