Working with Drive Controllers via App
Drive controllers perform complex tasks in machines and systems. The range of functions is constantly growing and requires user-friendly interfaces in order to be able to manage them. In addition to the PC tool COMBIVIS 6, KEB Drive Controllers can be operated easily and conveniently via the COMBIVIS mobile app.
The new app from KEB enables wireless communication via a smartphone or tablet. Thus, the status information of the drive can be easily read out via a user-friendly interface in order to use it for process monitoring and fault diagnosis. The display and setting of parameters as well as the saving and restoring of data are also carried out via app. For fast support by the worldwide KEB Service, the contact data of the local contact person can be determined via a menu item. COMBIVIS mobile is available free of charge for iOS and Android.
- The app supports KEB Drive Controller COMBIVERT S6 and COMBIVERT F6
- Easy connection via WLAN and Bluetooth
- A suitable Bluetooth adapter is required for a Bluetooth connection
- Diagnostics: Clear dashboard for monitoring current status values of the drive, list of errors that have occurred, status of I/Os, operating history
- View of the parameter list and parameter values
- Writing parameters
- Creating a parameter favorites list
- Creating and sending backups of the parameter list
- Downloading backups to the Drive Controller
- Link to KEB homepage for easy search for product information, technical data, catalogues
- Contact details for the worldwide KEB Service (phone and e-mail)