Challenges such as climate change, rising raw material prices and dwindling resources are increasingly drawing global attention to electromobility. Especially in cities, new mobility concepts can help to solve environmental problems and thus improve the quality of life sustainably.
Electrification of the drive train and demand-oriented control of auxiliary units improves the energy efficiency of vehicles and thus makes a major contribution to reducing pollutant and noise emissions.
- Urban Traffic – Public transport, municipal vehicles, „last-mile“ delivery and logistic
- System integration of vehicle electrical systems
- Agricultural machinery – Tractors and Implements, harvesting, forestry machinery
- Mobile machinery – Construction machinery, green technology, material handling, mining
- Rail vehicles – Track-laying machines
- Maritime applications
- Power steering pumps, air compressors, air conditioning and cooling systems, generator drives, fuel cell applications - turbo compressors, etc.