Block Shaped Supply/Regen
The movement power of electric drives is unused power potential, which, from a historical point of view, was "destroyed" by high friction losses or mechanical/electrical braking.
COMBIVERT R6 Regeneration systems offer the possibility of utilizing this potential, returning the stored regenerated power of the drive controllers to the supply network.
The COMBIVERT R6 supply and regeneration units are designed for the supply and power regeneration of individual or multiple drive controllers and are cascadable depending on drive or regeneration power.
- Individual or cascaded for maximum efficiency
- Integrated in new installations
- Adapted for retrofit
- Modular with plug-in operating unit (operator) or diagnostics interface
- modular, plug-in fieldbus connection via operator
- EtherNet TCP/IP
- ETHERNET POWERLINK
- Optimized for connection to COMBIVERT Drive Controller
- Optional connection to any alternative drive controller
- Automatic network calibration and identification
- Plug-n Play parameter-setting ex-factory
- Integrated energy counter
- Bridging of power failure
- 15kW to 900kW supply and regeneration
- Peak-Power units for maximum overloads up to 180%
- Modular system unit
- Integrated network identifier
- Integrated pre-loading