Harmonic filters are KEB's innovative solution to reducing network harmonics. The units can be planned simply as a power choke right from the design stage of an electrical switchboard, for compliance with many of the international standards.
An entirely new internal structure results in mains-friendly energy absorption with exceptional application properties.
- Compact design
- No oscillation tendencies on dynamic load change
- Low voltage drops compared to power choke
- Several parallel users per unit if required
- Optimized design for generators in isolated operation
- Increased service life of DC intermediate circuit condensers
- Drive protection for drives in case of "weak" and "excessive" networks
- Savings on additional compensation systems in extensions or upgrade of installations