The C6 S14 product family uniquely combines visualization, control and remote maintenance functions, the scope of which depends on the runtime version used. This logic panel is already a true all-rounder and builds the bridge between embedded and IPC technology.
In addition to the resistive and capacitive touch technology as well as a wide range of different display formats with 16 million colors, the C6 S14 impresses with its integrated μUSV, which enables the storage of remanent data in the event of a power failure.
The all-in-one motherboard contains two Ethernet interfaces, a configurable RS232 / 422/485 interface with MPI support, two USB interfaces and can optionally be supplied with isolated CAN interface.
- All in One automation solution
- Synchronous realtime control with EtherCAT Master
- Micro UPS for secure of non volatile memory
- Optimised processor power for synchronous motion control, rapid switching and detection of signals
- Smart system with integrated real-time controller, visualisation and remote monitoring supplemented by a wide range of interfaces (USB, Ethernet, EtherCAT®, CANopen, RS232/485)