In the future, the topics of data recording, data analyses and machine linking will play an increasingly important role in the environment of industry 4.0. With the functionality COMBIVS cloud KEB provides an interface with which data can be collected via an integrated data logger and stored in an external cloud.
The integration of cloud routers into existing machine systems allows the continuous storage of machine data despite spatial separation and thus permits continuous analyses. Secure data transmission is supported by the standard protocols MQTT and AMQP.
- Data logger (with offline function)
- Cloud agent (store-and-forward procedure)
- Secure data transmission
- Standard protocols MQTT, AMQP
- Compatible with a wide range of cloud solutions
- Integration of cloud routers into existing systems
- Cloud Router optional with integrated modem