Sales Support Engineer m/f/d
Mechanical engineering, automation, renewable energy and emobility, KEB is a globally operating and family owned company, that has been providing high quality solutions for drive and control technology for 45 years. Innovative and application specific product developments, cost effective production processes, optimized quality processes and a global sales and marketing concept are the daily work of more than 950 employees at the headquarters in Barntrup, East Westphalia, and further 450 employees in the ten subsidiaries with manufacturing facilities in Europe, America and Asia.
- Technical support to the sale of products (automation sector) and solutions. The Sales Support Engineer is part of the BeNeLux sales team.
- His/Her main mission is to provide Technical Support to the Sales Team, and to the Customers located in the BeNeLux sales region.
- You study, in collaboration with the Sales Manager, the customer‘s request and the project specifications. You define the architecture and select the products and options to set KEB Automation in a winning position.
- You prepare demonstrations which includes : configuration of drives and associated systems & development of applications according to the project needs.
- In case of specific customer request, you coordinate the study of a solution, in collaboration with the Sales Manager, the R&D and the Application teams located at the HQ.
- You visit Customers to provide technical support and/or help the Customer during the commissioning phase of his machine.
- Participate in trade shows.
- From time to time, you may give trainings.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Automation, Mechatronics, Electronics or Electricity with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in Industrial Automation and drive systems.
- You are Fluent in Dutch, French and English. German is an advantage.
- Passionate about technology, you have a good technical and application knowledge in drives, motion control and controllers.
- You are willing to learn.
- You have a very good commercial sense and good human contacts.
- You accept flexibility of schedules when necessary.
- Your work region is the Benelux and when needed you travel occasionally to Germany for a short duration.
- An interesting global salary package including a company car
- To be part of a renowned international company with clear possibility of evolution
- Internal trainings and coaching through specialists in their fields
- Possibility to evolve to a sales position within 5 years