Use in lift engineering sets particular requirements for service brakes in terms of operating safety, torque performance, mechanics and wear reserve, as described in accordance with EN 81-1 Section 12.4.2.
COMBISTOP L provides the solution to this task profile.
- High vibration stability of all components
- Easy installation by factory pre-setting - flexible installation options
- Failsafe operation due to special long-life springs with permanent secure lift, secure power-off braking
- Microswitch for functional monitoring
- Accessories such as special connections, etc.. (optional)
- Manual release
- High torque density
- Low switching noise